As we know, after being banned in PUBG Mobile India, Akshay Kumar had tweeted that he is going to launch the Make in India action shooting game FAU-G very soon. The release date of the FAU-G game has been announced, it will launch on 26 January 2021, this game is very eagerly awaited by Indian gamers. Akshay Kumar has announced the release date by tweeting which also has a video attached which has a trailer of the FAU-G game which people are getting excited by seeing.
So let’s first see Akshay Kumar’s tweet and have a glimpse of the FAU-G game.
As you saw in the trailer, we saw that this is not a battle royal game, in it, you will find a campaign type in which you will be given some missions which will have to be completed as it was heard that it has a mission of Galwan Valley. In this, you will find a mission to destroy domestic and international terrorists.
The graphics look very good and you are also watching the desi fight, which can be seen in a few videos of fighting the desi maneuver. Looking at the video, it looks like this game is going to be fun, this game is just meeting all the expectations, although it is a Make in India game, so there are a lot of people waiting for it. The wait is over like this, just wait for a few days, it will be launched on Republic Day on 26 January 2021.
Perhaps in the coming time, it can also be seen as a battle royal game, it may be updated later to give it a feature like Battle Royal, which people like very much. This will probably be the first game to be launched in India, which people are eagerly waiting for.
- Cyberpunk 2077 DLC Is On Its Way, Here’s What We Know
- Assassin’s Creed’s new game title Rumour
- Everything about Red Dead Online update
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Review
- Sony’s PlayStation Acquired Bungie And Made a $3.7 Billion Dollar Deal
- This is a make in India game
- Action shooting adventure game
- The graphics are quite good
- Will get to play the mission of Galwan Valley
- You will see a fight of desi style
- This is not a battle royal game
- You can't play with your friends in it
As we know, after being banned in PUBG Mobile India, Akshay Kumar had tweeted that he is going to launch the Make in India action shooting game FAU-G very soon. The release date of the FAU-G game has been announced, it will launch on 26 January 2021