GTA 5 Next-gen Patch Adds A Host Of Highly Requested Improvements
There is no doubt that several people love the GTA 5 game. It was released on 20 September 2013 for Xbox360, PS3, and then PC on 16 October 2013. It had been a massive success right from the beginning. As expected by many gamers, the GTA game has inspired some hacks of different games, like GTA 5 hack and its mods.
Grand Theft Auto 5, Grand Theft Auto is a series of three video games created and developed by Rockstar Games for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation Portable, and Xbox 360. It is also one of the best-selling computer games of all time and one of the most successful game franchises ever.
The new GTA 5 game patch has been released on PS4 and PC, bringing a host of highly requested features and new ways to play. The patch weighs around 1GB and is meant to be installed alongside the original game. There’s also a substantial list of bugs fixed and improvements made to the user interface, visual effects, and vehicle changes in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
Over the past few years, some GTA 5 players have voiced their opinion that next-gen consoles would be the only necessary platforms to play Grand Theft Auto V on, as mods and patches weren’t natively built for consoles.
Although there were several attempts from different communities to make mod support for PC exist on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (such as the OpenIV sandbox program), a group called the “GTA5-Mods” community recently patched GTA 5 for next-gen consoles and is now offering support for it with highly requested features like “HD textures,” “realistic shadows,” and more.
Changes or Improvements Required
- The GTA 5 Next-Gen patch has been released by Rockstar Games, bringing a host of highly-requested improvements to the game. These include an improved framerate, new camera angles, and a new weather system. The patch also adds new missions, such as “The Long Stretch” and “Smuggler’s Run.”
- According to Rockstar, this patch will help improve performance on PC by up to 30 percent. It also fixes some issues with the game’s framerate, which dropped below 30 frames per second (FPS).
- As for the new weather, the system will give players more control over the weather conditions in GTA 5’s world. Players can now switch between rain, snow, or clear skies during gameplay. This will allow them to experience different types of weather depending on their location and time of day.
- The GTA 5 Next-Gen Patch 1.21 adds a new Fruit feature, allowing players to find fruit in the game world. This is a fun addition that will enable players to eat fruits without having to go outside, which was one of the major complaints about the game.
No doubt, Gta is a type of game that is loved by millions of gamers across the globe! But with the release of Gta5, some are disappointed and ask for improvement. Most probably, an updated version of the game will come soon!
- EA Delisting Battlefield 1943, Bad Company 1 and 2 in April 2023
- Ubisoft Integrates AI Tool for Game Writing, Enhancing Player Experience
- Sony “Lost Control” in Opposing Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard Deal, Attorney Says
- PlayStation Strikes Again with a New Exclusive Fortnite Bundle
- Spider-Man 2 Release Date Potentially Narrowed Down by Voice Actor