The AYANEO Pocket Air has been a topic of intrigue since its first unveiling in July. Designed as a handheld gaming console with powerful specifications, it’s powered by the robust Dimensity 1200 SoC. While the brand had plans to introduce the device for pre-orders in July with deliveries starting in August, unforeseen delays have led to a revised timeline.
Launch Details Now, AYANEO has updated its plan. The console will be up for sale starting September 6th at precisely 12:00 UTC. Those who supported the product on Indiegogo can expect their consoles to be shipped by September’s end.
Pricing Structure For early adopters, there’s good news. AYANEO is offering an Early Bird price tag of $279 for the model which includes 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. But there’s a catch. Once these initial units are claimed, the price goes up to $299. The company has also provided pricing for its other configurations. Those interested in the 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage variant can get it at an early bird price of $329. The premium 12 GB RAM with 512 GB storage version is priced at $399 for early birds. After the early bird units are exhausted, there will be an increase of $50 on these prices.
- Display: AYANEO Pocket Air boasts a 5.5-inch 1080P AMOLED display. It offers wide viewing angles and an enviable color gamut range. With a pixel density of 404 PPI, it promises vibrant visuals covering a broad spectrum of color volumes.
- Performance: At its core lies the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 CPU. Depending on the variant, you get 6 or 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and storage options of 128 or 256GB UFS 3.1.
- Design & Build: The Retro White color scheme gives it an elegant look. The console also features an X8-level air-cooled cooling system, ensuring the device remains cool during intense gaming sessions. A massive 7350mAh battery powers the device for prolonged usage.
- Controls: For an immersive gaming experience, the device is equipped with a Master controller for Android, a hall-sensing joystick, Hall triggers, and an X-axis linear motor.
- Unique Features: A notable addition is the SoundTap+Magic Sound Vibration System. For connectivity, it includes a USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C port, a charging USB Type-C port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and slots for Nano-SIM and Micro SD cards. A fingerprint scanner is cleverly integrated into the power button for quick access.
- Physical Dimensions: The device has dimensions of 224 x 89.5 x 17mm and a weight of 380g.
- Connectivity: It supports Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, and offers 4G/LTE connectivity across most global bands.
- Software: The AYANEO Pocket Air runs on the latest Android 12 with a unique desktop launcher named AYA Space to enhance the user experience.
Conclusion The AYANEO Pocket Air promises to be an exciting addition to the world of handheld gaming. With its compelling specs and thoughtful design, it aims to cater to the needs of hardcore gamers and casual players alike.
- Baldur’s Gate 3 on Mac Complete Guide to System Requirements and Features
- Steam Deck Everything You Need to Know for Optimal Gaming Experience
- Overwatch League’s Uncertain Future: Insights from End-of-Season Staff Posts
- MrBeast’s Feastables and Charlotte Hornets Form Partnership
- Criterion Games Joins EA Entertainment: What It Means for Battlefield and Need for Speed Franchises