Best Games of 2023
Best Games of 2023: The Year’s Most Anticipated Titles Reviewed
2023 is shaping up to be an exciting year for the video game industry. With numerous highly anticipated releases in the pipeline, gamers worldwide are eagerly awaiting the chance to immerse themselves in new worlds, try out new mechanics, and enjoy innovative gameplay experiences. From AAA titles to indie games, there’s something for every player in 2023. In this review, we’ll take a closer look at the best games of 2023 that have been released so far, and what sets them apart.
The Best Games of 2023 (So Far)
- Elden Ring – FromSoftware’s Elden Ring is one of the most anticipated games of the year, and it’s not hard to see why. With the creative minds behind Dark Souls and Game of Thrones author George R.R. Martin collaborating on the project, Elden Ring promises to be a dark, immersive fantasy RPG with intricate lore, complex characters, and challenging gameplay.
- Horizon Forbidden West – Guerrilla Games’ Horizon Forbidden West continues the story of Aloy, the brave heroine who fought against the robotic creatures in the first game. This time, she travels to the west coast of the United States to uncover the mystery behind a deadly plague that threatens to wipe out humanity. With stunning graphics, thrilling combat, and a rich open world to explore, Horizon Forbidden West is one of the most exciting releases of the year.
- God of War: Ragnarok – Santa Monica Studios’ God of War: Ragnarok is the sequel to the critically acclaimed God of War (2018) and continues the story of Kratos and his son Atreus. This time, the duo must prevent the apocalypse of Ragnarok and battle against the gods themselves. With a mix of action-packed combat, puzzle-solving, and a gripping storyline, God of War: Ragnarok is sure to be a hit among fans of the series.
- Stray – An intriguing indie game from BlueTwelve Studio, Stray puts you in the role of a stray cat in a futuristic world where humans are nowhere to be found. Explore the streets of a neon-lit city, interact with other robots and machines, and solve puzzles to uncover the secrets of the city. With a unique concept and stunning visuals, Stray is a game to watch out for.
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human – Techland’s Dying Light 2: Stay Human is the sequel to the popular survival-horror game Dying Light. This time, players find themselves in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by zombies, where every decision they make affects the fate of the city. With parkour-style gameplay, a vast open world, and a branching storyline, Dying Light 2: Stay Human promises to be a thrilling experience for fans of the genre.
The best games of 2023 (so far) offer something for every type of gamer, from action-packed RPGs to puzzle-solving indie titles. With exciting gameplay, stunning visuals, and intriguing storylines, these games have already made their mark on the industry, and there are still plenty of releases to come. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or a casual player, be sure to check out these games and experience the best that 2023 has to offer.
- Intel Unveils 16-core Beast: 7.2GHz and 800W Power Draw
- Warzone 2’s Nuke Week: A Game Changer
- VR Gaming 2023: Unmasking the New Frontier
- Sony’s PC Odyssey: A Win-Win for Gamers
- Sonic Splendor: Game Soundtracks Elevating Gameplay