Jungulf – Ledecestrescire (Repton) – Flyting Location
Jungulf – Ledecestrescire (Repton) – Flyting Location Questions and Answers Assassin’s creed Valhalla
After reaching the location below, you will go to Repton Village, where you will see a longboat hangs with the help of two cranes on the banks of the river, below that you will find a man named Jungulf with whom you have to talk.
When you enter with Jungulf, he told you to accept the challenge. As soon as you accept the challenge, he will tell you how many silver coins to bet. Small Bet (100), Medium bet (150), and Big Bet (200) batting amount.
As soon as you select a bet, your sliding challenge starts and Jungulf will ask 3 questions from which you have to answer, if you answer all of them, then you will get coins according to the Bet. If you lose then you will lose that much coin.
Question and Answer:
Jungulf: I have sparred against champions and bested each one.
Your Answer: O,to beat such a braggart will surely be fun.
Jungulf: You’re a misfit, a half-wit, a foolish old grouse!
Your Answer: You’re a weakling, a milksop, a cadger, a louse.
Jungulf: I’m the greatest of flyters, a master of verse!
Your Answer: Your pride is appalling, and your rhyming is worse.
Watch Assassin’s creed Valhalla Gameplay
- Steam’s New Emulator for Playing Owned Games is Here to Stay
- Guerrilla’s Horizon Multiplayer Game Set to Release Before Horizon 3
- Nintendo Re-Enables Ability to Redeem Download Codes for 3DS and Wii U for Limited Time
- Last of Us PC Port Receives Negative Reviews and Review Bombing
- Million-Dollar Pokemon Card Heist: Thieves Target Popular Collectibles